Wednesday 10 September 2014

What So Special?


There are many websites writing about Technical Analysis. What is the difference of this blog?


I have a few comments about usual website teaching Technical Analysis


1. There is no instruction guide me as a beginner where to start from.


2. Too much detailed information for a beginner like me.


3. Do not discuss theory behind technical indicator and not mention why this technical indicator will work?


4. Do not explain when and why a technical indicator not functioning.



Therefore, in this blog,

1. Clear instruction about step by step to  learn the basics of technical analysis will be emphasize in this blog.


2. I will not present all details about all technical indicators but only the part that I considered important and will help in investment.


3. In this blog , I will emphasize of the theory behind every technical indicators that I introduced. My intention is when you know the theory behind, you can know which indicators to use and  why to use this indicator.


4. I will explain why sometimes technical indicators fail.


5. Most important part, I will show how to use the combination of fundamental and technical analysis to improve the accuracy of choosing potential stocks.



So, lets begin the journey of technical analysis. In the end of this journey, you will realize that technical analysis will totally different with what you think before.

Continue to Step 2: "Dow Theory"

Return to "Library Index"




No comments:

Post a Comment